The bell pepper is a cultivar group of the species Capsicum annuum. Cultivars of the plant produce fruits in different colours, including red, yellow, orange, green, white, and purple. Bell peppers are sometimes grouped with less pungent pepper varieties as "sweet peppers. Amount Per 100 grams Calories 20 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0.2 g 0% Saturated fat 0.1 g 0% Polyunsaturated fat 0.1 g Monounsaturated fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 3 mg 0% Potassium 175 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g 1% Dietary fiber 1.7 g 6% Sugar 2.4 g Protein 0.9 g 1% Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 134% Calcium 1% Iron 1% Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 10% Cobalamin 0% Magnesium 2% *Per cent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
ዋጋ ብር 20.00
{{ attribute.attribute_name }} {{ attribute.attribute_values }}
ኣቅራቢ Deamat ኣቅራቢውን ያግኙ