Conditions of Use
Welcome to Deamat.com. Deamat provides Agricultural products and delivery services to you, when you visit or shop at Deamat.com, use Deamat products or services, Deamat provides the deamat Services subject to the following conditions.
By using Deamat services, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
We offer a wide range of agricultural products and delivery Services, and sometimes additional terms may apply. When you use a Deamat Service (for example, Your Profile, Gift Cards) you also will be subjected to discounts on the products we provide.
What Personal Information About Customers Does deamat.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Deamat experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Mobile: When you download or use Deamat apps we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, faster delivery and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from Deamat.com.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
Deamat.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Deamat.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Amazon.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, If you have any concern about privacy at Deamat.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
You may need your own Deamat account to use certain Deamat Services, and you may be required to be logged in to the account and have a valid payment method associated with it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Demat does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use the Deamat Services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Deamat reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use Deamat Services, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
"List Price" means the suggested retail price of a product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. We regularly check List Prices against prices recently found on Deamat and other retailers. Certain products may have a "Was Price" displayed, which is determined using recent price history of the product on Deamat.
With respect to items sold by Demat, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If the correct price of an item sold by Deamat is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Other merchants may follow different policies in the event of a mispriced item.
We generally do not charge your account until after your order has entered the shipping process.
P.O. Box 100903
Addis Ababa, METI Building 8th Floor, Namibia Avenue, Bole sub-city, Addis Ababa